With a myriad of responsibilities to the board, the company and the shareholder, a Secretarial team fulfills a challenging and complex function within a constantly changing legislative and regulatory environment using a specialist team of highly qualified Company Secretarial experts to offer support and advice will help ensure that your obligations are met timely in a cost-effective manner. We offer a wide range of Company Secretarial Services that can be tailored to suit your requirements. Our service and confidentiality can be relied on from start to finish.
Fully Outsourced Services
- Management of Annual General Meetings / Board / Committee Meetings.
- Preparation, attending and minute taking for board or committee meetings.
- Preparation of Agenda papers, Notices, and drafting of Minutes of the meetings.
- Routine and non-routine company secretarial services for private, public and other types of companies.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Filing of annual returns and accounts.
- Preparation and filing of forms relating to any changes in your company such as change of director’s registered address etc.
Other Compliance Filings
- Change in Registered Office.
- Secretarial Health Checkups.
- Extension of Annual General Meetings.
- XBRL Filings of Financial Statement.
- Secretarial Due Diligence.
- Preparation of Share Certificates, transfers, share splits, etc.
- Increase in Authorised Share Capital; Change of name; Change in object clause;
- Registration of charges, search and status report.
- Alteration in Articles of Association by incorporating clauses as mentioned in joint venture agreement/shareholder agreement.