Project Report for Bank Loan present a diverse range analytical challenges to its clients and shareholders. Hence, a comprehensive Bank Loan Project Report requires a detailed analysis of the bank’s fiscal transactions that identifies its distinctive risks.
Project appraisal is a generic term that refers to the process of assessing, in a structured way, the case for proceeding with a project or proposal.
Preparation of Project Report and its contents for Project Appraisal for Bank Loan are as under :
- Project Identification Process
- Project Feasibility Study : Economic Feasibility, Technical Feasibility, Marketing Feasibility, Financial Feasibility, Environmental Feasibility
- Details about the Promoters, their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Current Status of the Bank, its products and services, target market, and activities.
- Employees, details about the top management, their educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Infrastructure facilities, tools deployed, operational premises, machinery, etc
- Customers, details about them as well as prospective customers
- Fiscal acquisitions and tie-ups
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Break Even Point Evaluations